Wednesday, August 15, 2007

British Pound Update

Price has runaway like a train. My price target was reached and them some, but a lot earlier than I expected. Now my 32 bar target is a long trade target and perhaps a good area to short? Because 23 bars is another number that showed up quite a bit in the past, I've drawn in a yellow time marker at 23 bars from the top at where there could be a retracement based on the previous number cycles.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The previous 1 hour chart proved me wrong but proved squaring right. I got stopped for a small loss. The squaring of 360 degrees of price and time was the breakout bar to the downside. That was my short opportunity and I missed it. However, anytime "price and time square change is inevitable" - WD Gann.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The next blog entry will show a method that forecast the peaks and valleys in the chart below.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: